Monday, November 19, 2012

Nikelle's Newborns

This little beauty is my sweet little niece. Love her!
We decided to try something different than my usual studio portraits.
My sister-in-law made the cutest nursery for Nikelle and I thought it would be fun to take picture of her in it.
I LOVE her nursery so CUTE!
And it was fun to challenge myself with a totally different setting and atmosphere.
We wanted to get some sleeping shots of Nikelle but she had other plans and didn't sleep at all. lol.
I guess I am just a cool Aunt and she didn't want to miss out on my presence. 
Still we got some fun shots of her in her nursery that I know her mommy will love.

Here is my perfect little niece...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: