Sunday, February 19, 2012

Join the Newsletter list....

I have decided to start a little newsletter. This will basically be a short little e-mail I send out once or twice a month letting my followers know what is going on. I will announce specials and contests through this newsletter before I ever post them on the blog or facebook. I guess in a way you could call it a little VIP list. I will also include things like my favorite images from the past month, new things that are happening, and I think I will be throwing in some coupons or discounts once in awhile. It's a great way to stay informed about Mystic Memories. So here is the official announcement about the Newsletter - go ahead and sign up if you'd like to be included. 

I am trying to get the first newsletter out on Tuesday (Feb. 21st) so sign up before then to receive the first official newsletter.

Thanks.













No comments: