Friday, June 8, 2012

Korbyn's Newborn Portraits

This little guy was such a delight to work with and oh so CUTE!
His mommy has been so sweet and patient about me getting his preview up and I appreciate that.
For those of you that don't know I got strep throat this week and was unable to work.
I could of photograph this little cutie all day. 
I love the fact that his mommy brought so many ideas with her and the little fire truck outfit is for his daddy who is a fireman!
Love it so adorable!

So thanks to those of you who have been so patient with me this week and understanding I really appreciate it! 
And if you are waiting for a preview it will be up soon I promise! :)

Here is the long awaited preview of Korbyn:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments: