Monday, January 21, 2013

A New Year...

Happy 2013!!!

Yes I know I am a few weeks late but since I was on vacation until the 17th my new year hasn't really started until now. lol.

I am excited for a new year, I have lots of fun things planned and I can't wait to share them.

First off Mystic Memories will be getting a new look. Check it out...

Photobucket

I will be switching over my blog and facebook to the new look hopefully in the next week. My packaging will hopefully be ready by the first of February - it is going to be soooo CUTE!

Another thing that will be getting a makeover is my pricing. I know some of you won't be very happy about this but I don't think any of you would like working for less than minimum wage...and neither do I. lol.

My scheduling is the last thing that will be changing. I tried to do this last year and was pretty good until July came but now I am going back to only taking 2-3 sessions a week. For my sanity and my family's sake this is a must. (For those of you who haven't been following my blog for that long or don't remember you will find that post here.

I think that's pretty much what is changing around here.

I look forward to the new year and new changes.

-Misty :)

2 comments:

The WIlloughby Family said...

Good for you!!! I love the new look it is so cute!

Jenni said...

good for you! I LOVE the new look and it's about time you start charging what you are worth! :) Your work is AMAZING and 100% worth every penny!!!!