Friday, March 18, 2011

Kylie + Cody = Gorgeous Couple

I had so much fun with Kylie and Cody. I was pretty nervous when I was on my way to photograph their day...I had stepped down and not offered Wedding coverage (once I found out I was pregnant with my 2nd child, that was 2 years ago). My baby is now 18-months-old and I felt like it was time to jump back in. Once I got started it was like I hadn't taken 2 years off, I had so much fun! Kylie and Cody were so easy to work with and a very cute couple. I brought my husband along for support (I told you I was nervous, and it's always nice to have a helper) I think he was pretty jealous of their reception. It was held at a country club golf course (my husband is a huge golfer, I am talking fanatic - we have to plan our kids birth's around golf season or he wouldn't show up for the delivery, ok really I am just kidding.) I had fun taking the bride and grooms pictures out by the greens. My husband said if we could do our reception all over again this is where he would have it. After taking these pictures I agree with him.

Anyways here are some of my favorite pictures of the gorgeous couple I took outside 
(I am hoping if I can get caught up with all my previews I will post some of the reception).

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh Misty! These are fabulous! You are so talented at every type of photography....seriously AMAZING!!!

~ Kim said...

So beautiful!!