Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Kiddos

I had a session sadly cancel (death in the family) so I decided to finally pull out my new backdrops I have been dying to try and my cute lace outfits I have had for a while. I also had been needing to take my daughters 18-month portraits since she is now 19-months-old. So I am calling it good for her 18-month portraits.

Anyways here is my sweet little girl:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I couldn't believe how happy she was, usually these attempts end up with her crying, and sometimes me too because I get so frustrated. My son also decided he wanted his picture taken and he posed and smiled all by himself. And I finally got a picture of them together both smiling and both looking at the camera. It was a good day. I love my kiddos!
Photobucket

No comments: