Monday, May 2, 2011

Waiting For Baby "K"

I have said it before and I'll say it again, I LOVE maternity pictures. I think every mom-to-be should have maternity pictures taken. It's a beautiful part of life and an exciting time for first time parents. This is the case for Jessie and Shawn, the anticipation of the unknown - I love it. These two will be wonderful parents. I am so excited for Jessie to start her journey of motherhood, I know how long she has waited and she will be an amazing mother - she has that natural motherly instinct....for those who know Jessie know exactly what I am talking about. 

Here is the soon-to-be parents (who are each fighting for their chosen "K" name....the reason for the two names spelled on the blocks). 
Can't wait to meet Baby "K" and see which chosen name he will receive.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Aisha Wright said...

I LOVE these pictures!!! They are so beautiful! Jessie looks great!

Jenni said...

AH! They turned out terrific!!!! Good job! :)