Monday, May 9, 2011

Elizabeth is Turning ONE

I had so much fun with this little cutie. She was so easy to photograph and kept me laughing with the cute little faces she would pull and with those gorgeous blue eyes she couldn't take a bad picture. We got to have a fun little cake-smash session too...oh how I love them! Elizabeth wasn't very interested in the cake though, she wanted to play with the balloons instead. I am so glad her mommy brought her into me to be photographed. And I am so excited to be doing a Mommy and Me session with both of them on Friday. Can't wait to photograph this sweetie again! 

Here is a preview of Elizabeth:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenni said...

SUPER CUTE! And I LOVE the headbands AND the cake! You are so talented in EVERYTHING you do! :)