Friday, October 28, 2011

Schedule Announcement

I can't believe I am saying it but I am booked* for the rest of the year!

I am amazed and I just want to thank everyone 

for the wonderful love and support I have gotten this year. 
I have never been so busy. I am very blessed.
Thanks for letting me capture your precious moments.
I LOVE each and everyone of my clients.
 

*I will put a little disclaimer on this - if you have a baby due in November or December and would like me to capture some newborn portraits for you I would be happy to squeeze you in. Also if you want portraits of your child I will try to work you in, but I can't promise there will be an opening. If you have any questions please contact me asap. 

In the next couple of weeks I will be working hard to get everyone's previews up and orders filled. 
Please remember that I am slammed with sessions, editing, and I am still a single full time mother of two needy toddlers. 
My turn around time is currently 3-4 weeks. 
Thanks for understanding and being patient. 

-Misty

No comments: