Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Johnson's Family Portraits

I absolutely adore the Johnson family. This is the 4th year I have had the opportunity to photograph them and each time I can't get over how cute their kids are. Their little girl has the cutest little personality, the most contagious smile, and gorgeous brown eyes. And their little boy and his gorgeous baby blues....need I say more! It's safe to say that mom and dad produce ADORABLE kiddos! All together they make one picture perfect family! :)

Here is their preview:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was really happy to see part of my family depicted in such a loving way. If i could change anything, i would encourage capturing more natural moments as oppossed to posed.