Monday, January 23, 2012

Kauai - a.k.a. Paradise

Just Thought I'd share some images from my trip to Kauai.
Yes I know these images aren't the best quality, I just had my little point and shoot travel camera. 
I Soooo wish I had my big camera BUT when you have to shuffle around two toddlers with all their stuff I didn't want to have ANOTHER bag to carry. 
And I didn't want to chance something happening to my nice camera. 
Don't worry next trip to Hawaii my baby is comin' with me!

This is was I was up to those 3 weeks I was unavailable. ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I already miss it. It was so beautiful and warm.
OH, don't worry I've been working my butt off since I got home and I have a lot of previews to share with you this week! Glad I had a chance to relax and spend time with my family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful