Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Drake is turning ONE

I really enjoyed my session with Drake. I don't think I have had an almost one year old smile so much (maybe it's because Grandma and his mommy were next to him). He was so happy and so much fun to work with. I can't believe he will be One soon. CRAZY! Isn't he a handsome little guy!
I thought it would be fun to start his preview with a pic from his Newborn session...

Photobucket
Isn't he a cute little monkey!
After editing through over 550 images I finally have picked out my favs for his preview. 
And special thanks to Drake's talented Grandma for making his cute cake!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenni said...

wow! I can't believe it's already been a year! He's so darling!!! LOVE all his cute faces he makes!