Monday, March 5, 2012

What To Wear - March

I don't know if it's the sunshine we are finally getting or the fact the I am starting to book family sessions again...
Whatever the reason I am excited to start photographing outside sessions again (*fingers crossed*).

With family sessions comes the most asked question, "What should we wear?"
I think I get asked this question more than any other, so I decided to start posting what to wear guides to spark some ideas and help get you ready for your family portraits.

I am going to try and post "What to Wear" ideas at the beginning of each month.
(Now this doesn't mean this is exactly what I want you to wear. These are just for inspiration only!
So don't run out and go buy these exact outfits, personalize it. 
Think what your family style is and go from there)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: