Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Heidi's DYW Portraits

First off I need to warn you about the picture overload...
I think this is the largest preview I have ever posted.
Can you blame me with the beautiful subject that I had...
Can we say GORGEOUS?!?!?
Heidi was so much fun to work with and so photogenic, a natural in front of the camera.
I can totally see why she won DYW (Distinguished Young Women) this year.
For those of you not familiar with DYW it used to be called Junior Miss.
Heidi is getting ready for State DYW and needs a layout for the program.
I was honored her mother contacted me to do this for them,
now all they have to do is pick their favorite images so we can get her layout entered.
Good Luck with that one mom, Heidi can't take a bad photo...

See for yourself-

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: