Sunday, August 12, 2012

Kaitlyn is Turing ONE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to another one of my newborns...
I can't say it enough but I will say it again - I LOVE my job and I feel so lucky that I get to watch precious little newborns grow up into cute little toddlers. 
I am so honored that their parents choose me to capture their milestones.

Kaitlyn is one of my favorites to photograph, not only does her mommy always pick out the cutest outfits but as you can see Kaitlyn is such a DOLL! Love getting to photograph and play with her. 
This time mom wanted to do a beach party and I was so excited about her idea, I think it turned out cute. We also got to have a cake-smash for her to celebrate the big ONE!
I think the cake-smash was her favorite part!

Little Miss Kaitlyn I can't believe you will be one, I still remember your newborn session - you were so wonderful to work with and slept so well....

Photobucket
Now you are an active little girl who still looks so sweet and innocent!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: