Saturday, December 15, 2012

Harper is Turning ONE

I had the wonderful opportunity to celebrate another little one turning ONE soon.
It is so fun to be apart of such a big milestone in a baby's life.
It seems like this past month has been all newborns and cake-smashes,
which I am totally ok with because they are my favorite! :)
Sweet little Harper LOVED her cake. She was not afraid to dig in and get messy.
She is such a doll and I enjoyed getting to work with her.

Here is her preview:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


2 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

I love these pics! And I love that little Harper.

Jenni said...

What a cutie pie!!!! I think she looks so much like her big brother! :)