Monday, December 3, 2012

Tregun is Mr. One-derful...

This handsome little man is my favorite model!
I can't believe he just turned ONE. Crazy!
It has been a joy to watch him grown and change. 
We always have fun sessions together, every session we caught sweet smiles.
He is such a happy boy and loves to flirt...
Which is easy when you have gorgeous blue eyes and long amazing eyelashes! Yeah I am jealous!
I sure am going to miss seeing him every 3 months for our sessions.
We had to celebrate with a little cake-smash
Sad to say it wasn't his favorite, I've never had a kid gag over cake. lol.
He still had fun painting the floor and wall with the cake.

Happy Birthday Tregun you truly are Mr. One-derful!

Here is a flashback of his Newborn session...

Photobucket

Now here he is today...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: