Monday, May 13, 2013

Breanne - Mommy & Me Mini Session

I know, I know, I am a big slacker on my blog. 
It is almost summer time and that means lots of family time and crazy busy business time. 
So I am only going to be doing blog post when I have a free moment...which won't be happening very often in the next month. :)
I wanted to share this preview yesterday but never got on the computer because of the wonderful day I spend with my hubby and kids. 
Anyways this is a preview from a Mommy and Me mini session I did two weeks ago. 
Breanne is a beautiful mommy with some amazing kiddos who are little cuties. 
I had fun working with them again. 
I am sure I was pretty entertaining while I sang and danced just to get the little one to smile. :) 
I do what I have to do.

Here is their preview:

 photo bre_zpsa9ac60fc.png
 photo bre4_zps58833f4b.png
 photo bre2_zps5beee1e1.png
 photo bre5_zps14beb41f.png
 photo bre3_zpsc24d8057.png

No comments: