Friday, July 1, 2011

Cutest Kid Contest

Photobucket

Mystic Memories – Photography & Designing is happy to announce it's 1st annual Cutest Kid Contest!

Beginning July 1st you will be able to submit a photo of your cute kid(s). I will be taking entries until July 8th. On July 9th I will post an album on facebook with all of the entries and voting will begin. Voting will go on through out the month and close at midnight on July 31st . Winner will be announced August 1st.

Sounds fun, right!?!

OK, now lets talk about the prize...

Winner will receive a free Creative kid Session - What's a “Creative Session” you ask, well this is something that is brand new to Mystic Memories. I am very excited to be offering these special sessions. I hope to post examples of my "Creative Sessions" very soon so keep on the look out. The best way to describe them is a session tailored to show off your child and everything about them – with LOTS of details and creativity. I know sounds neat, huh! I am so excited. This is definitely a prize you want to win.

Here are all the Rules:

* Only one entry per kid. If you have 3 kids you are wanting to enter, please send 3 individual photos, one for each kid.

* You must be the parent or legal guardian of the child you enter into the contest.

* Child must be between 0-12 years of age.

* You must have permission to use the photo you enter. Please do not send me photos taken by other photographers (I don't think they would appreciate you using their photo in another photographers contest. I respect other photographers.) If I have taken the photo I kindly give myself permission to use it.

* Photo must have been taken in the last 6 months.

* Photos do not have to look professional. Any snapshot that shows the cuteness of your kid will work perfectly!

* Any photo sent after midnight on July 8th will not be entered.

* If any of these rules aren't followed I have the right to deny entry.

* This contest is opened to everyone, however if you don't live in the Southeastern Idaho area and you aren't willing to drive to this area I will have to charge for mileage to accommodate your prize session. I do travel to Utah (Hill Airforce Base area) often so I will be able to accommodate those of you in and around that area (dependent on schedules). Otherwise it is up to the winner to travel to my area for their session.

How voting works:

* For every "like" that your photo receives it gets a vote. 20 "likes" = 20 votes.

* Your job will be to send the link to your family and friends so they can vote. They will need to “like” Mystic Memories – Photography & Designing's facebook page and click “like” under your photo.

* Picture with the most votes at the end of the contest wins. (That winner has 48 hours to contact me or they default to the runner-up).

How to enter:

* First off you need to be a fan of Mystic Memories - Photography & Designing on Facebook. So if you haven't "liked" the page yet, please go to do this so you can participate.

* E-mail your photo to mysticphotography@live.com with the Subject line Cutest Kid Contest.
         Please include in your e-mail:
                       * Child's Name
                       * Child's Age
                       * Your Name and Contact Info
The only thing that will be posted on facebook is child’s first name and age.



OK now that you know all the Details and how to enter go ahead and find that perfect "Cutest Kid" picture and send it in.

The fine print:
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
By sending in an entry you are giving Mystic Memories the right to post your photo on Facebook.

No comments: