Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Khloee's mini Creative Session

Here is a teeny tiny glimpse of what my new Creative Kid Sessions look like. I will have a lot more examples in the next couple of weeks. Khloee is my adorable little niece. My sister is planning a Bee birthday party for her so she wanted me to do a little mini creative session to capture the theme of the party and to get a picture of Khloee so we could design some birthday invites....good luck picking just one picture. lol. I love them all, Khloee is full of so much spunk! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love you Khloee and I can't believe you are turning 2.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cade and Blake have such a precious little sister!!!

Jenni said...

SUPER cute! You are so creative...can't wait to see what else you have in store!!!