Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Danee & Garin's Engagement's - Fair Session

For those of you who aren't from Southeast Idaho let me explain to you that the State Fair is a pretty big deal around our small farm town. So when Danee and Garin got engaged the weekend before the fair they thought it would be fun to take an evening and go to the fair to capture some engagement pictures. It was a lot of fun and I think they enjoyed it as well....except the part where Garin dropped $30 to win a stuffed pig, lol. Gotta love the fair!

Thanks for a fun evening you two. Here is your preview, sorry it took so long. I think I made up for it with posting a million pics for you guys. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenni said...

cute cute! And yay for winning the PIG!!! ;)

Heather said...

That is seriously the cutest idea for pictures. The backgrounds are so bright and fun. I would have never thought of that. I love it!