Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Konzek Family Portraits

I had so much fun with the Konzek's. I have had the honor of photographing this family since the day it started. :) I still remember their wedding day, Mark and Shelbey were so in love. The neat part is 5 years, and a couple of kids later they still look at each other the same way. :) I love it. And not like I have to point it out, because it's a given, but they make really CUTE kids! I really enjoyed photographing the kiddos they were all for getting their pics taken, so fun!

Thanks Mark and Shelbey for letting me photograph your journey together, can't wait to see what the future brings. :) 

Here is your preview, I had a hard time narrowing it down.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenni said...

what a FUN session! CUTE CUTE CUTENESS!!!!