Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Buck Family Portraits

I had a great time with the Buck family. I just couldn't get over how big their little boy has gotten since I saw him last. He came in for his newborn portraits and was such a joy to work with - I was so excited when they asked me to do family portraits for them this fall. They have such a cute little family. We started our session by some railroad tracks...lesson learned - don't take a 6-month-old to a place he can see and hear moving trains or he won't give you the time of day. lol. It was cute though how observant the little guy was. Besides the lack of big dimpled smiles from the handsome little guy we got some pretty cute portraits...

Here is their preview:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mark and Shelbey said...

So so cute!! Sarah your little guy is the cutest :)