Monday, November 14, 2011

Gabe's Newborn Session

I have been enjoying all of these newborns that have been coming in for sessions lately. I LOVE newborns. And I feel very honored that parents choose me to capture the first portraits of their child's life. It's so rewarding to capture the sweetness and innocence of a precious newborn. I sure am lucky. 
Last week I was able to photograph this sweet little guy. We captured some adorable moments for his mom and dad.

Here is his preview:

(Hat's are from The Happy Top Shop)
 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenni said...

you are seriously THE BEST newborn photographer! I LOVE all of them...simply gorgeous! So glad she went to you!! :)

Katie Dauer said...

Super classy and downright precious..really captured those sweet newborn moments! Love these pictures Sarah!!! -Katie