Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Harper & Willow's Newborn Portraits

I had such a blast with these two adorable newborn girls, and I LOVE their names, Harper and Willow - how cute is that. They were so perfect all through the session. I was a little nervous when mom showed up by herself, the last twin newborn session I did I had a lot of help, but the girls were amazing and we were able to capture a lot of precious portraits. 

The cute hats were provided by The Happy Top Shop
Go like her facebook page

Headbands are from Mystic Boutique

Here is Willow & Harper's preview:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenni said...

oh they turned out so great! You are so super talented!!!! LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE the heart photos...how fun! :) Great job!!!

Little Yancey Family said...

Oh my goodness Super Sweet!