Monday, October 15, 2012

Harper and Willow turn ONE

This session was so fun and you would of never guessed we had some problems. lol.
First off mom forgot all their outfits in Pocatello...no biggy because I have TONS of girly stuff on hand.
We then we had a hard time getting them to smile...no biggy because my son was on hand to act silly and get those smiles.
Then I went to get the cake for their cake-smash and totally forgot I put it in the freezer to help the melting dots I added...
no biggy the girls didn't mind it was a little hard to smash.
Good thing you can't tell all this happen when you look of their sweet pictures.
I have been so lucky to get to watch these sweet girls grow up.
I remember their newborn session like it was yesterday, they were so sweet and wonderful.
Then I got to see them when they were 6-months-old for their family portraits...
and now they are turning ONE - and I still can't tell them apart. lol.
Crazy how kids just fly through their first year.

Photobucket

Happy Birthday to Harper and Willow you two are adorable and I love getting to watch you grow!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: