Saturday, October 13, 2012

Johnson Family Portraits

I absolutely LOVE this family!
I have had the opportunity of photographing them every Fall for the past 5 years...
Talk about keeping up with a current family photo - they are amazing! Guarantee they will never regret it!
It has been so fun to watch their daughter change from baby to toddler to a beautiful little girl.
I've watched them add their little boy into the mix and he has grown and changed so much in the past couple years.
I am so lucky I get to catpure these wonderful memories for them.
I love it!

Thank you Johnson Family for trusting me with your family portraits, I am truly honored!
Your family is beautiful and I love getting to see how much they have changed every year!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: