Monday, April 30, 2012

Cutest Baby Contest

Photobucket
Mystic Memories is happy to announce it's 1st annual Cutest Baby Contest! 
I had so much fun doing the Cutest Kid Contest last year I have decided to get all those cute babies out there involved in their own contest.

Beginning May 1st you will be able to submit a photo of your cute Baby. I will be taking entries until May 7th. I will be posting the pictures to my facebook album "Cutest Baby Contest - 2012". You will know your baby is entered once you see the photo appear. Since I have no control over people liking the pictures once I upload them voting will begin as soon as your photo is posted. So the sooner you get your photo in the longer it has for people to vote on it. Voting will go on through out the month and close at midnight on May 31st. Winner will be announced June 1st.

Sounds fun, right!?!

OK, now lets talk about the prize...

Winner will receive a FREE SESSION to show off their cuteness!

Here are all the Rules:

* Only one entry per Baby.

* You must be the parent or legal guardian of the child you enter into the contest.

* Baby must be under 12-months-old.

* You must have permission to use the photo you enter. Please do not send me photos taken by other photographers (I don't think they would appreciate you using their photo in another photographers contest. I respect other photographers.) If I have taken the photo I kindly give myself permission to use it.

* Photo must have been taken in the 3 months.

* Photos do not have to look professional. Any snapshot that shows the cuteness of your baby will work perfectly!

* Any photo sent after midnight on May 7th will not be entered.

* If any of these rules aren't followed I have the right to deny entry.

* This contest is opened to everyone, however if you don't live in the Southeastern Idaho area and you aren't willing to drive to this area I will have to charge for mileage to accommodate your prize session. I do travel to Utah (Hill Airforce Base area) often so I will be able to accommodate those of you in and around that area (dependent on schedules). Otherwise it is up to the winner to travel to my area for their session.

How voting works:

* For every "like" that your photo receives it gets a vote. 20 "likes" = 20 votes.

* Your job will be to send the link to your family and friends so they can vote. They will need to “like” Mystic Memories – Photography & Designing's facebook page and click “like” under your photo.

* Picture with the most votes at the end of the contest wins. (That winner has 48 hours to contact me or they default to the runner-up).

How to enter:

* First off you need to be a fan of Mystic Memories - Photography & Designing on Facebook. So if you haven't "liked" the page yet, please go to do this so you can participate.

* E-mail your photo to mysticphotography@live.com with the Subject line Cutest Baby Contest.
         Please include in your e-mail:
                       * Baby's Name
                       * Baby's Age
                       * Your Name and Contact Info

The only thing that will be posted is child’s first name and age.

OK now that you know all the Details and how to enter go ahead and find that perfect "Cutest Baby" picture and send it in.


The fine print:
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
By sending in an entry you are giving Mystic Memories the right to post your photo on Facebook.

No comments: