Friday, April 27, 2012

Nhyal 4-Months-Old

This little guy is by far the CUTEST 4-month-old EVER!
I might be a little partial because he happens to be my nephew....
But honestly even if he wasn't I would think that he was the cutest.
Just take a look at his sweet face and those baby blues - adorable!
I was so excited when I found out he was going to come visit - you see he lives in Minnesota and this was the first time I have seen him. 
I do have to admit when he met me for the first time he wasn't impressed and his mommy had to rescue him but eventually I won him over!
Oh I love this handsome little man and I am Soooooooo happy I finally got to met him.

I do have to make a little shout out to his talented mom who made his cute little hat and matching pants in the first pics.
Think I need to get her to make me a set for my prop stash! ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: